It's been awhile- Hello again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
I’ve been away long enough that I thought it was appropriate to re-introduce myself. Hi my name is Cindy and I am an all things soapy addict. It’s been about a year with the occasional peek since I’ve been on site. 3 major surgeries and an ongoing slow recovery process has kept me away. To be fully truthful, I can’t soap and it physically hurt to read about other’s soapy adventures. (Yeah, I’ve had a bit of a pity party going on…).
No more! I went to Tampa for the Guild Conference and it’s got me all fired up. I’m going to help my friend Cathy with SoapCon2016, and my trainer says my right side is improving. I still have some fine motor/dis-coordination issues, but at least I can lift and carry stuff again. I’ve truly missed you all and can’t wait until I can participate in these wonderful monthly challenges. You ladies and gentlemen are truly inspirational and amazing. :clap:

Hi, Cindy. Nice to meet you. Good to hear you are improving. How wonderful you are helping with SoapCon 2016. I really want to be there and have been waiting for updates on the FB page or the SoapCon website. When I saw the date & city listed on the HGSC website I was happy to see it won't interfere with the vacation my husband has planned later that month. So, maybe I'll see you there!

Thanks all for the wonderful messages. Earlene, SoapCon 2016 will be held in Mt Sterling KY - Cathy McGinnis' hometown on 10/1-10/2. Tickets to go on sale mid June. I'm going to help coordinate the vendors, so hopefully with Cathy's permission I can give hints about the goodie bags.

Welcome back! So glad to hear from you and that you're doing better. I've looked into the HSCG one and even with it being so close to me it was just so expensive! Maybe I can spring for the soapcon if it's a bit less expensive. I really want to go to some kind of conference eventually.

I hope your recovery continues improving!

Hi Cindy! I can't tell you how happy I am that things are looking up! I've thought about you often and wondered how you were doing. It's good to hear you've come out the other side of major health issues and are on the mend. Welcome back to the soapy world! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back