It's been awhile... but here's some soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysoaper

Reaction score
Haven't been on the forum for awhile because it's been so crazy since the school year started, but here are a few I've been working on:

The first one is BB's Gingersnap, the second is NG's Black raspberry Vanilla, the third is Peak's Pumpkin Spice; and fourth is NG's Christmas Cabin. They all smell so wonderful and I had fun making the holly and berries on the last one.

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0749.jpg

They're all beautiful but I'm really impressed with the Gingersnap and Christmas Cabin - especially the Christmas Cabin! That is awesome! :thumbup:

Wow, I love your creativity! Did you pipe the red berries on your Christmas Cabin soap or did you use tiny embeds?

They are all beautiful and inspiring.

I used a condiment bottle to design the holly soap. Just drew on top of the soap and used a chopstick to pull out the points on the holly leaves. Fun!

Great job, those look good, in fact some look like they might be edible! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Nice! glad you got some soaping time in. I really like the holly one - very creative! and the topping on the pumpkin spice looks good enough to eat. But they all are very nice and bet they smell wonderful.

Latest posts

Back