It's been a while......

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beadella

Reaction score
Its been a while...........

OK, I finally got a kind and compassionate soaper to let me in on the secret of uploading pics, so here's the first one of my new jewelry pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

romancameo.jpg

more to come............[/img]

fancyneck05.jpg
[/img]

bluwhitebrac02.jpg

ivoryneck01.jpg

grnbrasbrac01.jpg

fancybrclet.jpg

Guess I went a little pic happy!!! :lol: I just couldn't help myself, it's been building in me to be able to post ACTUAL PICTURES, and thanx to LANE THE MAGNIFICENT I finally DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8) :D

Those are the most beautiful pieces of jewelry I've ever seen! You are very talented. I actually tried making some jewelry and i'm only good at earrings. I have so much destash I think I'm going to list some on etsy and be rid of the ones i'm not using.

First of all, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the lovely compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Second, I just listed the other 3 things that were in the pics, so if you would like to see them, they are up. If that qualifies for an advert, please forgive me. :oops:

Thank you again,

Della :)

Back