It's been a while.. Few new soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jules92207 back at ya babe thank you anyway.. Missed being here too!

Welcome back and thanks for sharing your lovely soaps!
All the stamps are so cute and unique, especially the monkey one. :)

Very nice seven!

I can see you used gold ... something, powder? How do you keep that in the stamp and not on the soap?

Thanks guys :)

@LBussy.. Oh the gold mica can get quite messy. Make sure you are using a mask while stamping with it. Afterwards, i wipe each soap with tissue dipped in alcohol. There, clean soap :)

@LBussy.. Oh the gold mica can get quite messy. Make sure you are using a mask while stamping with it. Afterwards, i wipe each soap with tissue dipped in alcohol. There, clean soap :)
Ah! That makes sense, thanks.

Hi Krista, thank you :) it's nice to see the old faces still here. The stamp was from elomar pasito from spain. He makes AMAZING stamps!
Wow, some of his designs are awesome:

http://elomar-pasitoapasito.blogspot.com/

English translated (not very well):

http://translate.google.com/transla...ar-pasitoapasito.blogspot.com/&langpair=es|en

Beautiful soaps! Your stamps come out so cleanly! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your next chapter of life!

@Cactuslily
Thank you so much :)

@LBussy
Omar is like my soap god. His soaps are one of a kind. His carving technique is CRAZY. His stamps are well priced too and the shipping is not bad at all.

@dixiedragon
There is no special technique actually. I just pour some mica on paper, dip the stamp, and bang. I dunno why i like gold the best. I've tried silver, green, pink. I think gold is the most forgiving, when the print is not so perfect it wont show as much as other colors.

Hey Seven,

Thanks so much for the stamping tips. I am waiting on the delivery of some wood stamps, I can't wait to try your suggestions. I love Elomar's stamps, I have emailed him in the past and am trying to figure out the perfect design to get him to make me one, don't want to waste his artistry!

Hey Seven,

Thanks so much for the stamping tips. I am waiting on the delivery of some wood stamps, I can't wait to try your suggestions. I love Elomar's stamps, I have emailed him in the past and am trying to figure out the perfect design to get him to make me one, don't want to waste his artistry!

I've never been disappointed with his work. He does custom design for a few more euros. His shipping is also very reasonable.

Love all the soaps. I really need to purchase some stamps for my soaps.

Latest posts

Back