it's a bit late but Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guspuppy

Reaction score
I've just barged on in here and started asking questions, which you all have been super nice about answering! So thanks for that!

My user name is for my dog Gus, (he is currently 5 years old but I still call him Guspuppy) as is my profile photo. I am a pet sitter by trade, and love to hike and do volunteer work on the North Country National Scenic Trail. (if you've heard of the Appalachian trail or Pacific Crest trail, it's one of those but much less known) My best friend calls me 'crunchy' because over the years I've been moving away from commercial products and making my own stuff like laundry soap and deodorant, and I finally arrived at soap a month or so ago. This is SOOOO addicting! I have never spent so much time researching a new hobby as I have already spent in soaping. This forum is by far the best!! I am very glad to be here. :)

Hey Guspuppy, I'm glad you're here too.
I would love to have a dog but we can't be home enough for one, and I hate the thought of leaving a dog alone by itself too long. Your Guspuppy looks adorable.

Latest posts

Back