ITP...finally

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never put a topping on my soap. Want to do that sometime. Is yours piped? Do you make a separate batch for the top?

Mary Lou

Very nice! Can I ask where that fragrance is from? I recently got black raspberry vanilla from Nurture Soaps...wondering how it acts in CP!

Hi! Sorry for the delay, Ive had limited interent access over the last week. The FO is Mad Oils Black Raspberry Vanilla. I've never tried the one from nurture's but this one behaved very well :)

I've never put a topping on my soap. Want to do that sometime. Is yours piped? Do you make a separate batch for the top?

Mary Lou

I make it all in one batch and separate out some for the top. I give it a good stir every few minutes until is very thick and then pipe it. It takes about a half hour for it to thicken up to the right consistency. Im guessing you could use a stick blender to hurry things along, but I usually get the majority of the clean up done while I'm waiting :p

Latest posts

Back