Issue ordering lye

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen74

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with ordering Lye from the lye Guy website? I ordered a couple months ago no issues, but now there is some issue with the payment method. Anyone else who orders from this site have this issue?

I haven’t ordered from them before so can’t help you there.

If you want to know what happened I think you’d have to ask them & then if they don’t know, check with your bank/credit card.

If you don’t save your info on websites when you shop it’s possible you missed a number in your billing address or put in the wrong date or something.

I've ordered from the Lye Guy a number of times with no problems, but I haven't ordered in the recent past.

A problem with completing a payment might be an issue on their end. But I have to say, speaking as a small biz owner who accepts credit card payments, that it's often a problem at the customer's end.

Have you tried paying with another credit card, PayPal account, or other accepted payment method? If you only have the one credit card, have you checked with your credit card company to ensure the card is active and functional?

If it looks like everything is working on your end, then I'd contact the Lye Guy directly to discuss the issue.

Latest posts

Back