ISO - This particular drying racks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarisaJensen

Reaction score
I've looked and looked and these are the drying racks I want. I found a lady on youtube that uses them but she refused to give me the make and model. I didn't push for info so I kept looking. It's been 8 weeks now i see a company that uses them, problem every time I try to contact them they are closed because i'm working my day job.

I'm on a soap halt seeing as i've run out of space. My honey and I have been creative but also filled what we've built. I like the size, portability, and the look of these. Eventually I know I'll find them since I'm constantly looking online but I figured I'd ask here.

Does anyone know what these are called: make model or where to purchase them? I would really appreciate it.

PS. Although the company is a family company and they did post the pictures of their kids faces, I blurred them just because I don't feel right posting the pictures somewhere else without blurring their faces.

Thanks,
Marisa

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

Not sure if this helps but it looks like they are made from corrugated plastic, it also has the common trade name coroplast. Usually common in 4mm.

Thank YOUUUUUUU!!!!

Not sure if this helps but it looks like they are made from corrugated plastic, it also has the common trade name coroplast. Usually common in 4mm.

Something clicked. I don't know what it was in your post but I started researching again. I searched coroplast, and sorrugated plastic and sure enough next search where the right words. THANK YOU.

If anyone else is interested. Here is the link...
http://soapequipment.com/trays/

DryingTrays6a.jpg

TrayDolly1.jpg

Soap_Drying_Trays.gif

They even have different sizes.

I see I was a little late, huh? I must have been looking at the page while Pamielynn was posting. Glad you found what you were looking for!

Something clicked. I don't know what it was in your post but I started researching again. I searched coroplast, and sorrugated plastic and sure enough next search where the right words. THANK YOU.

That's hilarious, those pictures are allot better and those are not at all made of what I thought. Glad it worked out though!

Latest posts

Back