ISO some essential oils :) is there a swap forum for them?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motherhues

Reaction score
I don't want to be posting in the wrong place but I am looking for a few goodies :)
Sweet Orange
Clary Sage
Geranium (rich good floral)
Bulgarian Lavender (or any good strong floral lavender, not 40/42)
Spearmint
Peppermint
Lemon
Ylang Ylang

anywhere from 1 ounce to a Pound of EO :) I have been out of the loop so I don't know the good swapping sites or EO co-ops yet...

thank you!

I don't know where, but if you find a source I would love to know

I ended up ordering from essentialoils.org

they are having a great sale on lavender and after reading a few reviews about their 40/42 I went ahead and bought a kilo to split with a friend for $37

and a kilo of sweet orange ($10)
and a pound of spearmint ($25)
and 4 ounces of clary sage :D:D ($10... I bought the cheapest one they have, hope its good!)

the other's will have to wait til I sell some soap, rofl!!

that is the highest quantity oil I have EVER bought... years ago when I was selling smallscale on line I got a pound of lavender and a pound of patchouli... but this is crazy! I am very excited to get them in the mail :)

soapbuddy said:
essentialoils.org Lavender rocks!

Irena

the 40/42? I am really nervous, lol... I have always gotten bulgarian lavender after I got one batch of really, really camphorous lavender. I was so upset...

but I heard that their was really floral... :) So i am taking al eap of fath ;)

wheee I can't wait for it to get here! hope it at least comes during this week...

Latest posts

Back