• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO of Grapefruit Dreamsicle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I am looking for Grapefruit Dreamsicle that Kelly Bloom sold when she still owned Southern Soapers, if anyone has any laying around they do not want. Kelly is not going to carry it again. Would like over 2 oz if possible. Thanks

Carolyn Zaha,
Always good to hear your voice here and in other groups. You've been around a long time so you may be familiar...but in case not, I hope the following information is helpful to you.

Cindy Gooding, who is the new (and only legitimate) owner of Southern Soapers and its trademark name, has a Grapefruit Cassis that I think is due to be ordered very soon...if not already. It may have been called something else when Kelly or Denise carried it, and it may be what you're looking for. You should contact Cindy at www.soapmakingfragranceoils.com to find out when it will be in stock and she'll know if it is the same FO that you're looking for.

Not sure if you know that Cindy took over Southern Soapers after Denise Mercelli passed away in November 2012. (Denise purchased Southern Soapers from Kelly and Denise operated the trademark business as Southern Soapers until her untimely death.) Cindy bought the Southern Soapers business and trademark once Denise's estate was settled. Only Cindy Gooding has the right to have a lab make a formulation for a FO that is copyrighted by Southern Soapers. As part of the contract between Denise and Kelly, Kelly turned over ALL formulation for FO to Denise . Anything else out there posing as a Southern Soapers FO is either a) a dupe fabricated by some lab; b) a slightly different formulation by a lab to keep it legal, even if it is unethical; or c) downright illegal. So, if you're looking for something from Southern Soapers, you should contact Cindy because she bought the business, its formulations (trademark and all) from Denise's estate.

The confusion is exacerbated by the fact that, for whatever reason, when Denise passed and while her estate was being settled, someone hacked Denise's Yahoo & FB name (Southern Soapers) and until Cindy can regain what is legally hers, she is operating Southern Soapers under the following: www.soapmakingfragranceoils.com

I hope this helps you understand what is really going on with Southern Soapers. It's sad some hacker would purposely stand in the way of Cindy conducting business as the legitimate owner of Southern Soapers. I mean, really, what could the hacker possibly have to gain by it.

I know Cindy to be the most honest and ethical person with whom I have ever done business. She has started Soap Groups in both Yahoo and FB, periodically offers free classes to her Groups, and I rely on the advice she includes from her testers about each specific FO she offers.

Warm regards,
Marley

Thankyou so much for the info Marley. I did not know that Cindy was operating under the soapmakingfragranceoils. I just went and checked and see a lot of my favorites. I cannot preorder until next week, set incomes suck, but will be ordering 2 lbs for sure. :D This makes me happy! Yep, I did know there were a lot of legal issues and about the hacking going on.

Last edited:
Back