ISO - essential oil kit

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BattleGnome

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good essential oil brand that sells collections? I would like to start branching out and playing with EOs but I don't know what I like or what plays well together. Ideally I would like to find a brand that is CP stable but at the very least I would like to find quality oils to start with.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't seen any for EOs. I mostly get my fragrances from Brambleberry and they tend to do FO collections. Unless there is something hiding somewhere, all the suppliers I've looked at sell individually.

Edit:

Never mind my idiocy. Brambleberry does have a sampler that I managed to overlook.

Last edited:
There are lots of 10 ml / .3 oz samplers of essential oils on Amazon (remember that therapeutic grade is meaningless, don't pay extra for it). They are fine to find out what you like, or for things like bath bombs, but the quantity is not enough for a decent sized batch of CP soap.

Check on Etsy! There are tons of shops that do this. My favorite thing to do is experiment with essential oils.

Back