ISO Daystar sniffies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I would like to sniff a few daystar fragrances before I buy. 2oz samples of ea would cost me $40.00 shipped. Does anyone have:

*d'Ambre Empire
*Vaniulla de Bourbon
*5 O'clock Gingerbread
*Mahogany

Little cotton balls would be fine. I am happy to return the favor if I have fragrances you would like to sample.

Sorry, I don't have those. I have just placed one order. I was pleased with all of them OOB though. It is so hard to pick from descriptions. I have heard that the woman who runs Daystar is great to work with. She might do sniffy samples if you email her!

stacy is great to work with.

i don't have any of those, but mahogany reads wonderfully.

i soaped with Nathanial last week -- a tad on the faint side, and discolored to a very light mauvy tan, but i'm really pleased with it regardless.

I'm sorry I don't but I would like to add that I must be a poor read of fragrances...

Can anyone really know what its going to smell like from the whimsical description?

paillo - i am a lazy soaper! Mine is sitting here still. You have ordered and soaped Nathanial and mine is in the exact same spot as the day I opened it. :lol: Good to know it is light, what did you use it at? At the rate I am going the next book will be out before I am done!

i used it at 1 oz ppo -- after a few more days it has discolored more, now chocolate colored. next time i use it i shall just know i need to intend it to be dark. can't wait to try The Sweet Dark next :)

kbuska said:
I'm sorry I don't but I would like to add that I must be a poor read of fragrances...

Can anyone really know what its going to smell like from the whimsical description?

I try not to read the individual notes or it all sounds nasty. I try to invision what the name should smell like-lol.

Back