ISO Cucumber FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikon

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a cucumber fo that is true to a real cucumber, like one you just took out of the refrigerator and cut open. I have seen cucumber mint, cucumber green tea, etc. I am looking for plain old cucumber that has a good stick in CP or HP. I have done a quick search here, but couldnt find the answer I was looking for. I will go back later today and do a better search but any input would be greats

Thanks!

I suggest going to this site http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/index.php And doing a search for cucumber. I just did and there was a large list of cucumber scents. I have not tried them personally, so I can't give any advise,but many of the companies have reviews on them. I hope this helps! Good luck in your search!

Southern Garden Scents has a really nice one. AHRE's isn't bad either.

Cucumber FOs tend to accelerate trace so soap cool and be prepared to move fast.

I agree about Sweetcakes Econocuke. Granted, I haven't purchased any from them in over 12 years, so it could have been reformulated. It lasted forever in soap!!!!!! Does move quite fast, but it's doable! One of the strongest FO's I've ever used.

Thanks for all the replies and info. I dont order anything from sweetcakes, southern garden or ahre right now, but if I place an order in the near future with one of those, I will have to try those out.

@Badger-which server are you on?--read your blog btw-Oasis here :>

Back