ISO: Cosmetic Formulator Similar To Ingredients To Die For

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings: My name is Itiel. I am a fellow handcrafter. I have been one of Ingredients To Die For's customers since 2006, but now I believe it is time to move on. I am looking for bases equal to or better than ITDF.

For example: ORG Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable) (and) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinensis (Darjeeling Black Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (and) Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos / Red Bush) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Liposome, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, EcoCert Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5l), EcoCert Glyceryl Stearate, EcoCert Gluconolactone, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate

I am looking for recommendations with primary sources, such as direct websites so that I can vet them (no Facebook, no Instagram).

Thank you

Ditto what Saponificarian said. Also check out The Herbarie, Making Cosmetics, Eden Botanicals, Mountain Rose Herbs, Formulator Sample Shop, Bulk Apothecary, Essential Wholesale, New Directions Aromatics, Simply-Ingredients. All of them have direct websites.

IrishLass :)

You won't get all these from one supplier but between Lotioncrafter, Makingskincare and Makeyourownbuzz, you should be covered.
:)Thank you.

Ditto what Saponificarian said. Also check out The Herbarie, Making Cosmetics, Eden Botanicals, Mountain Rose Herbs, Formulator Sample Shop, Bulk Apothecary, Essential Wholesale, New Directions Aromatics, Simply-Ingredients. All of them have direct websites.

IrishLass :)
Thank you. I am familiar with many listed here. But I will check out the other sites. Much appreciated.

I am looking for bases equal to or better than ITDF.
Hi Itiel! Welcome.

Unfortunately, you may have a difficult time finding bases equal to or better than ITDF, especially the large variety of choices. If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious to know why you would be switching after such a long-standing relationship? 🤔

And, is there any base in particular you are looking for?

If reliability and/or customer service are one of the reasons you're stepping away from ITDF, I'd be cautious about getting too attached to Makeyourown. The difference in my buying experience has been noticeably different since WSP acquired them :(

Back