ISO Cigar Band Label Template

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyahK

Reaction score
Hello all!
I have been scouring the internet (including this forum) but can not find a cigar band label template that will work for my soap.
My soap is about 10 cm wide, 5 cm high and 2.5 cm thick
Cigar band labels seem to be pretty common - how did you guys design your label? What software/website did you use?
I have tried Avery but I couldn't find anything that seemed to work.
Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
Thanks! :)

When I was using cigar labels, I had to produce my own. I started with an Avery template and feel like that's what I kept with. I measured my soap after it was cured and figured out where I wanted each part of my label to hit. Took some hit and miss, but eventually I found the right layout that I could use for all my soaps.

I find pretty scrap book paper and cut into 2” wide strips and trim length down to fit any size bar I make. I close them with a 2” inch square label I created on Avery.com. Sometimes instead of scrapbook paper I also use brown craft paper. But I don’t sell... and just label my soaps when I give as gifts.

I use Avery' they have many templates designs sizes & shapes to choose from. I started out w/a band type style now i'm using a square shape template' I can choose any printed paper or color I like which is nice. I put the label on the front of soap then shrink wrap it. 2nd option w/ Avery you can choose a design & have them print it for you' I think you have more options in a label design but its more costly too. Happy Soaping 💫

Onlinelabels.com sells a cigar band label: 8" x 2" Soap Band Labels - Cigar Style for Soap Bars & Boxes - OL5226

I have not used them, but I have heard that ordering the actual printed labels from them is often cheaper than buying your labels and printing them yourself. Plus, they will work with you on a custom size and shape if their standard ones are not the size you need. And then you use their free software to design what is printed on it.

Thank you everyone for your replies! I'll give all of your suggestions a try. :)
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back