ISO 70/400 Lids Supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

amd

I am in need of 70/400 lids for scrub jars. I purchased roughly 100 jars from WSP when they were on sale, but lids were out of stock until end of March. They have since updated the out of stock date to October/November! I have also checked SKS and The Jar Store.
Any other recommendations for reliable suppliers?
I have done some Google searches that either they are out of stock or I need to order in ridiculous (for my size biz) qty. I'm also not sure which other companies to trust.

Ah! I did not think to check NG for lids. Thanks for that! I did order from JC's link, they only had two styles in stock - just in case anyone is looking as well.

I am in need of 70/400 lids for scrub jars. I purchased roughly 100 jars from WSP when they were on sale, but lids were out of stock until end of March. They have since updated the out of stock date to October/November! I have also checked SKS and The Jar Store.
Any other recommendations for reliable suppliers?
I have done some Google searches that either they are out of stock or I need to order in ridiculous (for my size biz) qty. I'm also not sure which other companies to trust.
Of course you could not have mentioned this last week when we took a crate full to the recycler. :(

@cmzaha that seems to be the way both of our luck works these days. Dang. I would have given you shipping + a tip for those.

Back