• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO 24/410 4 oz Clear Bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellador

Reaction score
Hi all! I hope you are all hanging in there with your respective lockdowns. What a crazy time!
I am looking for 4 oz Clear Bottles with lid size 24/410, maybe 30-50 of them. They are sold out everwhere! I'm guessing it's either supply chain issues or because of all the handmade sanitizer being sold.
If you have any extras in your stash, please let me know!

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I was packaging sanitizer for work and had to switch over to tottle bottles and blue 2 oz bottles.

They are impossible to find. Let me check my stash though. I may have some 4 oz.

Last edited:
I have somewhere over a hundred of King EP-24855 24/410 4oz. clear bottles I can let go. There are no caps, just the bottles.

Back