Island breeze

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savvynurse

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1375919082.221866.jpg
Just poured.... 1st time soaping with aloe Vera juice and 3 colors......td, lt green and something close to blue green lol that was real fun mixing NOT lol

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Yeah, Savvy! Looks great!!! and I love your color choices. How did you like working with the aloe vera? You'll have to let me know what you think once you get to try it. I find it's not as rich as GM but still feels better on your skin that just using plain water.

Kazmi.. I mixed lye with enough water to mix but I used more than half the liquid as juice...3.5 lb mold... Mixed the juice md oils before adding lye and I LOVED the creamy color!! When I added lye water it darkened a bit but not much... Can't wait till morning to cut!!

Kazmi.. I mixed lye with enough water to mix but I used more than half the liquid as juice...3.5 lb mold... Mixed the juice md oils before adding lye and I LOVED the creamy color!! When I added lye water it darkened a bit but not much... Can't wait till morning to cut!!

I'll have to give that a try. I've been doing the frozen way cuz afraid of it getting dark. Adding juice to the oils is much easier. I can't wait to see it cut too!!!

Yes I used island breeze from WSP. Getting ready to place another order due to needing more palm oil... Might spend time tomorrow looking at fall/winter scents .... Plus I have a few Amish stores around and might hit up them to see what eos they have readily available

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1375959551.867673.jpg
The drop swirl didn't go through all the way like I wanted but 1st time for that!! Either way aloe vera juice cuts creamy like goatsmilk. Can't wait to try it !!

Wow! So pretty Savvy!! I love the color combo

Beautiful. I love the colors. You didn't say pink color but so you colored the bottom layer with pink and then drop poured and then did the top?
Also I am interested in using up some Aloe juice I bought thinking I would drink it but cant stand the taste. I would love to try and use it up on soap. What percent of the water to lye was aloe juice if you don't mind me asking.

Those look great...I love the creamy color. I also have aloe vera juice that I had bought when I was waiting for a prescription at Walmart. I intended to use it for soap making...but I never had time to read up on it.

From what I understand, you substituted 1/2 the water for Aloe Vera Juice, but added the Aloe to the oils instead of the lye mixture?

Back