Is this good?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams

Reaction score
Hello..I need some advice.. I've made some soap,2 lotion bars ( putting that on hold till fall) I have bath bomb molds crying out at me to try,but nervous about this.I have started reading about them watched videos but my question is coloring, I found this on Amazon has anyone tried,? Should I not use? I'm going to price Mad Micas and Nature Soap plus others and make charts and graphs for best option 😂.Just came across and wanted your input👍Thank you...
Screenshot_20210623-170723.pngScreenshot_20210623-170354.png

It would have to be batch certified for use in bath bombs. I would probably go with no.
It's batch certified.. I realized the dye % is lower then other companies,so that why cheaper, assuming...thank you for responding 👍

Check for Bath Bomb colorants. You don't want a bath that smells like rotten eggs, which can happen with some blue colorants that are NOT made for use in Bath Bombs. Plus, some non-bath bomb colorants will leave a hard-to-clean ring of color around the tub, so you really don't want to have to scrub the tub after every bath, right?

Exactly 👍 that's why I'm asking.I don't wanna turn my grand daughter blue before 1st day of kindergarten😂.The pic on its side said can use in bath bombs but with poly 80.Wasn't sure why it was so cheap compared to Nature's Soap and others till I noticed the dye content between them,then 💡 went off..so would the lower dye make it a sky blue and it so can I get it to a dark blue,I'm sure a dumb question 😞and should go back to kindergarten with my grand daughter to learn my color palette 🙄..as for the rotten egg smell I learned about that yesterday,thanks to Southern Skye's Beauty in a bath bomb video explaining dyes,lakes and micas in bath bombs👍if not, I'd be like what😳..anyhow, I need to do this as wisely as I can thinking about going with Make Your Own Buzz to get my blue1 4oz for 16.49, red27 4oz for 32.00 and yellow 5 1lb for 51.95..then I seen a special if got 4 more 1 free so picked out some micas and really didn't care for them for a savings of 5.05😞. Keeping the lakes best price I seen with dye content 😂 and can make more colors with those 3 when I learn my color wheel 🤔 and for micas I'm going to look at Nature's Soap and see what I can find to put in both bb and CP soap like the free shipping over $30.00..but first I need to go through my FO and see what color would compliment the scent..wish the info for FO would say pink,green and yellow would look good with this,I'm not good at deciding always second guessing 🙄🤔😂 anyhow still need to find a good recipe for high humidity Ohio so,got a ways to go.. sorry for the rambling and thank you for the information and more is welcomed 😊👍

Exactly 👍 that's why I'm asking.I don't wanna turn my grand daughter blue before 1st day of kindergarten😂.The pic on its side said can use in bath bombs but with poly 80.Wasn't sure why it was so cheap compared to Nature's Soap and others till I noticed the dye content between them,then 💡 went off..so would the lower dye make it a sky blue and it so can I get it to a dark blue,I'm sure a dumb question 😞and should go back to kindergarten with my grand daughter to learn my color palette 🙄..as for the rotten egg smell I learned about that yesterday,thanks to Southern Skye's Beauty in a bath bomb video explaining dyes,lakes and micas in bath bombs👍if not, I'd be like what😳..anyhow, I need to do this as wisely as I can thinking about going with Make Your Own Buzz to get my blue1 4oz for 16.49, red27 4oz for 32.00 and yellow 5 1lb for 51.95..then I seen a special if got 4 more 1 free so picked out some micas and really didn't care for them for a savings of 5.05😞. Keeping the lakes best price I seen with dye content 😂 and can make more colors with those 3 when I learn my color wheel 🤔 and for micas I'm going to look at Nature's Soap and see what I can find to put in both bb and CP soap like the free shipping over $30.00..but first I need to go through my FO and see what color would compliment the scent..wish the info for FO would say pink,green and yellow would look good with this,I'm not good at deciding always second guessing 🙄🤔😂 anyhow still need to find a good recipe for high humidity Ohio so,got a ways to go.. sorry for the rambling and thank you for the information and more is welcomed 😊👍
For some reason this captivated me and I followed it all the way brilliantly, though I did see blue shopping carts floating around in my head. 😁

Keep going - you'll find the solution to making the most beautifully blue bath bomb for your grand-daughter, that won't also turn her blue. :)

For some reason this captivated me and I followed it all the way brilliantly, though I did see blue shopping carts floating around in my head. 😁

Keep going - you'll find the solution to making the most beautifully blue bath bomb for your grand-daughter, that won't also turn her blue. :)
Thank you😊All I keep picturing is JayLynn in highschool and them going around the room talking about younger years and her being remembered for being the blue girl in school 😞😳😂.. Thank you I hope so.Just finished going through my FO to get some kind of color schemes.I know now to get a yellow, green ect. instead of just picking oh, I like that,that's pretty then going to make a apple pie and having purple, orange and yellow😂 my mind is going in 50 directions trying to learn different things and I'm finally starting to put it together 🤔😊 colorants tonight, ingredient research and learning tomorrow..I'll be back with more fun filled questions 👍😊😂 Thank you...

Latest posts

Back