Is this a typo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I've not ever seen that one before, but after looking around the net, I do believe that is the real name. They have some reviews for it over on the SRB, one of which said that it's a dupe of Yankee Candle's Witches Brew. I'm thinking that NG had to change the name of their dupe to stay out of trouble with Yankee Candle. Not the name that I would have chosen, but then again, I'm not NG.

IrishLass :)

That makes total sense...definitely not the name I would have gone with. I have seen others carry Witch's Brew, although probably not the Yankee dupe. Scent-sations (Mia Bella) also carries Witch's brew that smells very close to the Yankee type.

As far as dupes go I wish I could find a dupe of Scent-sations Slate and Stone...that is one yummy scent.

Based on the description *itches Brew probably smells really yummy as well.

I was so hoping that you were talking about NG's "Tibetian Amber", an actual completely incorrect spelling/meaningless term. I actually emailed them about the "Tibetian" misspelling - it is not good for company to look stupid and unprofessional (one second fix w/a dictionary) but no response.

"*****es Brew" is definitely problematic, but I don't think NG cares that much though, as long as it sells. I really like them as a vendor, but they need new copy editors.

Some of their scent names are SO terrible!!! They give you no indication as to what the scent is and I swear they just sound gross and gimmicky.

"In the mood" fragrance oil?

I don't want to smell that.

I was so hoping that you were talking about NG's "Tibetian Amber", an actual completely incorrect spelling/meaningless term. I actually emailed them about the "Tibetian" misspelling - it is not good for company to look stupid and unprofessional (one second fix w/a dictionary) but no response.

That one drives me nuts too!!

Wow..I would've thought of a diff name for that too..the cauldron name would be cool..

Lots of scents that have some names I dont care for...some just stupid and some just downright nasty..and the darndest thing is they dont smell anything like the name describes...I mean come onnnn...Monkey Farts? Sex on the Beach? Better than Sex?

Latest posts

Back