Is there an online source to learn to make?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CandiceW

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I have a local shop here that offers classes but I am unable to attend because my husband works the day they offer, and I am unable to take baby to class... also I don't drive so that is also another thing.
So was wondering if you can link me up to sites with help on making bath & body products(mineral make up also if possible!) ..maybe an online course? this is something I want to get in to and possibly sell. I'm a sahm and any extra income would be great. I really enjoy using bath and body products so figure it might be something I enjoy to make :)
ANY help appreciated!
Thanks so much!

Hi , There are many many online sites that teach different product , how to's. Teach Soap and You tube have some good ones. Sometimes if you google the name of what you are looking for ie: lotion and then add tutorial , it brings tons of info. Wholesale Supplies Plus has a great library .

Just a tip if you find a good one , book mark it . I have found some great ones and forgotten to bookmark them :cry: , major pita to find them again sometimes. :D

Kitn

CandiceW said:
Hey all,

So I have a local shop here that offers classes but I am unable to attend because my husband works the day they offer, and I am unable to take baby to class... also I don't drive so that is also another thing.
So was wondering if you can link me up to sites with help on making bath & body products(mineral make up also if possible!) ..maybe an online course? this is something I want to get in to and possibly sell. I'm a sahm and any extra income would be great. I really enjoy using bath and body products so figure it might be something I enjoy to make :)
ANY help appreciated!
Thanks so much!
youtube is a good source to look up for mineral makeup and bath and body.. :) also coastalscents offers an ebook on how to make mineral makeup, this you would have to purchase tho, i have one and it has helped me to at least get an idea of how to make mmu...this is a good book, they also have a free ebook download on how to make bath bombs if you are interested in that too...it's a good place to start for beginners... :)http://www.coastalscents.com

Latest posts

Back