Is there a post what you are happy about?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know theres a general chat. And there is a gripe forum, which i highly recommend to get stuff off your chest even if nobody cares. Its like a place to go AAAAAHHHHHHH.

But id like to post that i just had extra mango butter left on the spoon and i got to smear it off and put it all over my arms lol. and lips. And all over the spots chafed by masks. Or that i got my new order in and my lemon bar fragrance smells heavenly like those lemon sandwhich cookies. And that they accidentally sent me more stuff that i ordered lol.

or does that belong in general chat lol. Im new to this whole forum and bored waiting for lye to cool down lol.

wish me luck on my lemon bars. Thats what im waiting for the lye to cool down for.

Kim

I'm happy with the whiskey barrel that I just planted with flowers. There's a spot near the corner of my porch where nothing grows, the overhang keeps it too dry and the soil is poor. The light bulb finally went off and now there's a lovely wooden half keg with sage, petunias, lobelia and something drapey with little white flowers.

Latest posts

Back