Is my one year anniversary in this forum.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Anniversary! I love this forum!

I was talking to a lady last night that is retiring later this year. The subject of soap came up, and she expressed interest as a way to keep herself sane in retirement. The first thing I said to her was to join this forum. I wrote it down, and she walked out beaming from ear to ear.

WooHoo.gif happy-feet-penguin.gif Wave.gif

I was talking to a lady last night that is retiring later this year. The subject of soap came up, and she expressed interest as a way to keep herself sane in retirement.
Good advice, Susie! That's exactly why I started soaping at age 60 -- to protect my sanity, as well as the pure joy of making my own bath & body & cleaning products. I'll turn 75 in February and I still get a thrill of excitement and anticipation when another batch goes into the mold or I bottle up some liquid soap/shampoo or folding soft fresh laundry or seeing my range top sparkle after spritzing with my DIY Orange Spray!

"Happy Anniversary Maria" ! , Trust me , as the years go by you will notice that this forum keeps getting better and better ....... making it one of the best soap making places on the web :)

Back