Is 2007 over? Please?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bret

Reaction score
I cannot wait for this year to be over.

- DH was unemployed for a few months. We got behind on our mortgage. He set up a payment plan, and now they're still saying we're a month behind because they set it up wrong.

- He went to truck driving school and was OTR for 2 months. We couldn't bear being apart that long, and now he's local.

- I got in a big fight with my aunt and haven't talked to most of that side of the family this year. I saw her yesterday and she was sweet as pie.

- I have some sort of asthma, but they can't figure out what causes it, so I just carry around an inhaler for now, just in case it happens again.

- The trailer incident I posted about where we slid down the hill backwards.

- We had hellacious winds Saturday night. I got up around 3:30 am and discovered that the lean-to for the horses blew away. I'll post photos either later today or Wednesday. It's incredible. Luckily no one was hurt.

- My uncle called this morning and asked me to stop by my mom's house to turn off the heat because it was acting up. She's at her boyfriend's for the weekend. I did so, and later on he left me a message at work saying not to bother, the house burned down. I couldn't remember his cell phone for anything, called her. She called him and he said everything was fine, she didn't need to rush home, he'd call someone to come look at the furnace. :?: I left work to go check on it, and everything is fine. I seriously think he's lost his mind.

I'm ready for a big bottle of rum, or something. I know some have more problems than me, and I'm thankful we have our health, no injuries, but I can't take anymore of this right now. The last three were just from this month. 2008 has got to be better.

I'm ready for a big bottle of rum, or something. I know some have more problems than me, and I'm thankful we have our health, no injuries, but I can't take anymore of this right now. The last three were just from this month. 2008 has got to be better.
Code:
YES IT BETTER! 

Why did Uncle say the house burned down.. WTH? 
I remember the truck/hay incident... 

You have had one ruff year lady! WE ALL NEED TO DRINK!

DRAGON! GET YOUR GLASS OUT!

Is there egg nog involved? wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

HEY Bret come and visit me, I will show you a good time for the weekend. We aren't that far from you!!

Hoping 2008 will be MUCH improved over 2007 for all of us! :D Some years run really bad for me. This year has been a roller coaster ride, big ups and sudden downs! Ups include finding this wonderful forum and making great, online friendships, opened my Etsy store with much success, and other good things happened. :) But, I also discovered I had cancer, had to have major surgery to remove part of my colon, it was stage 2 malignant cancer, my 93 year old Maternal Grandmother passed away, those were the really bad things! :wink:
May we all have good health, good friends, and a prosperous and happy new year 2008! Blessings to all my "family" here! 8) :D

Paul.... :wink:

I won't even go into how bad 2007 was for me. All I can say is that 2008 has no where to go but up.

Yay for 2008!! I know i'm ready. It just feels like a fresh start. I especially need that after how hectic this month was.

Back