Ione, requesting feedback

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Peeps, here's my latest. I am a hobbyist but I do sell to friends who want a quantity to give away. I'm conflicted about this one and would welcome feedback. The pink is muddy and am curious if more definition will come after curing? I did forget the sodium lactate.

I did a search of this forum and remembered that a year ago I was in the same situation, having angst if I should sell it or do a do-over to the very same friend. Here I am again. I am trying to figure out if I'm being my normal angsty self. Mrs. Zing thinks it's fine to sell. This friend requested the same colors and scent as before. Scented orange, cedarwood, anise, lavender essential oils which is awesome, In the Dark » EO Calc - Essential Oil Calculator .

Attachments

• 20220829_190905.jpg
    20220829_190905.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220829_191021.jpg
    20220829_191021.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don’t see what is wrong because I love the colours! Personally I would buy this. The feather swirls are really beautiful together with the colour combo.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I agree with everyone else, while you have pictures to compare and torture yourself with, I bet your friend mostly remembers the eo blend scent and how the soap felt. Even if they have an old bar, they won’t be looking at them side by side with an evaluating eye.

Peeps, here's my latest. I am a hobbyist but I do sell to friends who want a quantity to give away. I'm conflicted about this one and would welcome feedback. The pink is muddy and am curious if more definition will come after curing? I did forget the sodium lactate.

I did a search of this forum and remembered that a year ago I was in the same situation, having angst if I should sell it or do a do-over to the very same friend. Here I am again. I am trying to figure out if I'm being my normal angsty self. Mrs. Zing thinks it's fine to sell. This friend requested the same colors and scent as before. Scented orange, cedarwood, anise, lavender essential oils which is awesome, In the Dark » EO Calc - Essential Oil Calculator .
What is supposed to be the problem with this? I think you are “over-thinking” - it is lovely..

I really like the pink and think it looks very vibrant! Is the purple from purple le Brazilian clay? I recently made a batch with the same purple color :)

Back