Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purplereignz

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I'm glad that I found this group....er... forum. I'm new to soaping (started in December 2019) and have a lot of questions on my soaping journey. I'm currently living in North Carolina and the mother of four adult children, and 1 fur baby, five grandchildren ( 2 of which are fur babies) .
I began this journey because I still needed an outlet for all the emotions I had while I had to go through chemo. The second thing is that my skin no longer likes the variety of soaps that are on the market. My skin became overly sensitive and very dry no matter what I've used. So..... last year I discovered YouTube channel about making soaps. The first person that came across was Kim McNutt and she got me curious. After that I was hooked and decided to try it myself. I did sign up for soap making classes but that got cancelled rescheduled and cancelled again so YouTube became my teacher. Now I'm finding various soap making communities and I like the vibe I got from here.
Well enough about me. I thank you guys for having me here. I appreciate you.

Welcome to the Grou.....err.... Forum...lol. You'll find an amazing group of people from all over the world that will be more than happy to give you the advice you need, also a very nice library of issues already down. Enjoy your quest into Soap Making. I love it in here and I'm sure you will too. You tube is great for tutorials, as well. ;)

Hello and welcome!!!
Hey back and thanks!

Welcome to the Grou.....err.... Forum...lol. You'll find an amazing group of people from all over the world that will be more than happy to give you the advice you need, also a very nice library of issues already down. Enjoy your quest into Soap Making. I love it in here and I'm sure you will too. You tube is great for tutorials, as well. ;)
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've got so much to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back