Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nivisoaps

Reaction score
Hi,
I am Nivi and I have recently developed a passion for soap making and I have made two batches of soap.. I loved making soaps and want to learn more about soap making and improve my soap making technique..

Thank you

Thank you.. I started making soaps after learning from the videos available in you tube and by reading few books about soap making.. is this knowledge enough for a beginner or do I have to go through any intensive training about soap making..how do people generally start this process?

Hello and welcome! You can pretty much learn all you need to know by reading through this forum. Be careful with some of the videos as they can give wrong information such as using glass to mix your lye and soap. If you can't find an answer to a question here feel free to ask.

animated-welcome-image-0119.gif Nivi

Hi,
I am Nivi and I have recently developed a passion for soap making and I have made two batches of soap.. I loved making soaps and want to learn more about soap making and improve my soap making technique..

Thank you

Welcome! Deeanna is our scientific soaper! She will pop in and help if you hit a snag. I come here for the support of all the others here. Even though they may not know it, they sit with me as I soap!

Today I made my 3 batch of soap, instead of thin trace I blended extra and made a thick pudding stage.. i had to scoop out and put into the mold.. I have kept it to go through gel phase now. Can I let it sit for 24 hrs or should I unmold it sooner ? Any suggestions

Hello! I am Angela. I am from Indonesia. I am a chandler and soap maker. Actually I still study for my master's degree. But I found it relaxing to make soap and candle so I made a soap and candle business in Indonesia. I want to learn more about soap making. I hope I can contribute to this forum as well. Thank you and sending you all love from Indonesia! :)

Hi,
Thank you
Welcome, Nivisoaps, from Slovenia in Europe!

Hello! I am Angela. I am from Indonesia. I am a chandler and soap maker. Actually I still study for my master's degree. But I found it relaxing to make soap and candle so I made a soap and candle business in Indonesia. I want to learn more about soap making. I hope I can contribute to this forum as well. Thank you and sending you all love from Indonesia! :)
Welcome. Indonesia sounds so exotic to me. I want to visit it someday.

Latest posts

Back