Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara Hicks

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here and just want to introduce myself. I'm Barb from Arkansas. I'm retired from the second spin-off of AT&T called Avaya. I'm the mother of two grown children, grandmother to three and great-grandmother to two and have another due in January.
I've always been interested in making soaps but I mainly just made scrubs, bath salt, and bath oils. Now that I'm retired I've got more time to tackle this. I have to admit it's harder than I thought.
I've made several batches now, however, I'm new enough that when a batch doesn't work out I don't have a clue why.
I am getting better though.
I've read and learned a lot since I've joined and I do appreciate that.
Bara

Welcome, Barbara. I really enjoy visiting your lovely state. My second great-granddaughter was born just a few months ago. I have yet to meet her, though.
Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it here. Some parts are really pretty.

Welcome, Barbara!

IrishLass :)
Thank you.
Welcome, Barbara. I really enjoy visiting your lovely state. My second great-granddaughter was born just a few months ago. I have yet to meet her, though.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent Christmass of 2013 stranded in a motel in Little Rock Arkansas. It was relatively pleasent. I loved the public transportation.

Back