Intro

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debidebi

Reaction score
Hi there...Im new to the forum and hoping to learn new things from all you experienced soapers out there...Ive made hot process soap and love it!
DebiDebi

welcome to the forum!! :) Looking forward to chatting with ya! I havent tried HP yet but im big into CP, learning as much as I can!

Thanks the welcomes......When isay hotprocess imeant the crock pot method...wonder how manyothers here are doing this???

I use the crockpot method when I am needing immediate results.

Chay said:
I use the crockpot method when I am needing immediate results.
Im always needing immediate results (lol) I dont have the patience for CP. Maybe I will get into it...I did one batch of CP soap and learned about patience...
How long have you been soaping for? do you sellyour soaps? do you have a website?
x

Hello Debi, nice to see you here. My fav HP method is to use a stainless steel pot into the oven at 210 to 225 degrees.

Woodi said:
Hello Debi, nice to see you here. My fav HP method is to use a stainless steel pot into the oven at 210 to 225 degrees.
Havent tried that one...will try it soon..... cant wait to have time to read your blog ;-)
x

Back