Interested in trying a syndet bar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugeauxgirl

Reaction score
I am interested in trying a syndet bar to see if I like them before I go down the rabbit hole of attempting to make one. It sounds expensive to get into. Could you PM me if you have a good one you'd be willing to sell me? Or if you can recommend a good one to try...

Last edited:
Is this a recipe she is selling? Does it use a M&P base? Just curious. Would be interested if it is a made by scratch only and not M&P.

Is this a recipe she is selling? Does it use a M&P base? Just curious. Would be interested if it is a made by scratch only and not M&P.
On the product description it lists the ingredients you need to make her recipe. It is not made from a melt and pour base. It's also not soap, it's a syndet bar

It's a recipe that she's selling and it does not use any soap (M&P base or otherwise). It's a syndet bar and they're amazing. Actually, all her recipes are amazing.

Last edited:
I, and my testers, are loving this one:

One of my testers told me I NEED to stock this one at the market. PM me and I'll send you one.
I bought and tried one of her recipes....before this one came out...and all of her recipes have 70% SCI which most people say is too high of a percentage. It also did not treat my daughter well with her cochlear implant.

I like the idea of having one I don't have to press and can just pour, but not sure I want to pay more dollars for another one that has a high per cent of SCI. I'm not sure that it is the SCI that is causing the reaction or not, but most people say to keep SCI under 50% and her other recipes are with the higher percent.

I bought and tried one of her recipes....before this one came out...and all of her recipes have 70% SCI which most people say is too high of a percentage. It also did not treat my daughter well with her cochlear implant.

I like the idea of having one I don't have to press and can just pour, but not sure I want to pay more dollars for another one that has a high per cent of SCI. I'm not sure that it is the SCI that is causing the reaction or not, but most people say to keep SCI under 50% and her other recipes are with the higher percent.
The SCI in the pourable recipe is at 54%, so not as high. I'm finding it gentle enough that I don't really need conditioner; I use a touch of leave-in conditioner on my ends and that's it.

Back