Interested in purchasing a bulk order of plain lard-based soap bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z2704186

Reaction score
Interested in purchasing a bulk quantity of plain lard-based soap bars

Greetings,

I live in Minneapolis, MN and am interested in purchasing a large quantity of lard-based unscented soap. Ideally the soap would contain nothing more than lard and lye. Also, would be nice if you lived nearby so as to reduce or eliminate shipping expense. I don't require that the product be organic or be presented in fancy packaging/labels - just soap. I am thinking an order of 200 bars (4oz) would be a good start, although I might want to sample a smaller quantity first, to ensure you know what you're doing. Let me know how much this would cost per bar. Thanks.

--Rob

Last edited:
Hi Rob, it might be more effective if you look for lard soap on Google or Etsy and then contact soapers directly via pm or email.

I am sure there are many qualified and wonderful soap makers in your area just goggle it. I just made myself a btch of Lard soap w/ some other oils to and it was wonderful. If you cant find one via Goggle let us know here and I am sure someone would reply as I live in New York

Oh they definitely do but that can be profitable for the soap-maker that is supplying them. Nothing wrong with that... As long as they are above-board.

Back