Interested in purchasing a bulk order of plain lard-based soap bars

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

z2704186

Reaction score
Interested in purchasing a bulk quantity of plain lard-based soap bars

Greetings,

I live in Minneapolis, MN and am interested in purchasing a large quantity of lard-based unscented soap. Ideally the soap would contain nothing more than lard and lye. Also, would be nice if you lived nearby so as to reduce or eliminate shipping expense. I don't require that the product be organic or be presented in fancy packaging/labels - just soap. I am thinking an order of 200 bars (4oz) would be a good start, although I might want to sample a smaller quantity first, to ensure you know what you're doing. Let me know how much this would cost per bar. Thanks.

--Rob

Last edited:

MaitriBB

Reaction score
Hi Rob, it might be more effective if you look for lard soap on Google or Etsy and then contact soapers directly via pm or email.

BotanicalWitch

Reaction score
I am sure there are many qualified and wonderful soap makers in your area just goggle it. I just made myself a btch of Lard soap w/ some other oils to and it was wonderful. If you cant find one via Goggle let us know here and I am sure someone would reply as I live in New York

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I expect this person has posted on every soap forum they could find.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh they definitely do but that can be profitable for the soap-maker that is supplying them. Nothing wrong with that... As long as they are above-board.