Insurance & Labeling

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky said:
Jenmarie, Tabitha has responded to many of your posts with links to the information you are looking for. She is actively trying to help you. It just so happens that the info you need, you need to read thru and gather for yourself.

In every post of yours I have read today, you are asking someone to just hand you information. There comes a time when you have to do your own research and determine for yourself what is required, what works, what doesn't.

Nearly everyone on this forum is actively trying to help each other. Just realise that there are some decisions that you have to make for yourself, and some information you have to gather for yourself.

well said baby cakes :*

When your child asks for help w/ their homework, you point them in the right direction, you do not do their homeworks for them.

No one is going to write your labels for you. Period. You have been handed the info now it's your turn to do a little work. We will not do it for you. If you want to see a label I am sure you have a couple dozen in the bathroom & there are more at the corner market.

I am very put off by the fact you think we owe you. A forum is give & take & so far you have shown to only be a taker.

This behavior will no longer be tolerated & should not have been put up with this long. Out of hundreds of members you are the only one that wants to be spoon fed and has not offered anything in return. You have not responded to anyone elses thread but your own & you have never uttered a single thank you.

Any attitude you are getting you asked for & in full stength. Most of us are biting our tongues, I was, untill now.

The buck stops here. Consider this your 1 & 2nd warning. A third means your account will be deleted & your IP will be banned.

jenmarie82 said:
Well ever since i started posting on here a couple days ago, Tabitha has been doing nothing but putting me down, saying that my website is messed up and that i need to change the layout when others came along and said it was great. And others have made comments about me not trying and wanting to free load off of everyone. What the hell is up with that? I came on this forum for advice and help. When I asked for label examples you should read the response. I didn't want a link to the freakin FDA website. That's not what I was asking for. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a website that I could go to that had an actual label that I could look at.
I don't like posting on forums where the moderator or anyone else has a chip on their shoulder. But i guess i understand now why they said the things they did..everyone on here is in competition with the other because most of us sell our soap. No one is going to offer real advice, why would they?

No you came on this forum because if you joined another one and only asked for information without doing some research yourself they would have some nasty words for you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if you don't want to hear the truth then don't ask. We are buyers as well as sellers so when we give advice, its on a buyers level. If you want to see others labels just search for bath and body makers or handmade soap? Some of us have been there done that, so if we warn you about possible lawsuits because you mislabeled something I would like to think its because we are trying to help you? Hey if you don't want our help......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back