Inexpensive DIY folding shelves for curing racks, craft show displays, etc

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of bookshelves someone bought for my kids that are made like that. I still use them. They fold and store neatly out of the way when not in use, and are sturdy enough for me to stand on. (Long story.)

Another one - a table - that could be useful for shows and is an easy build, collapses very small, and has a very good tutorial with great pictures. I tried to add a picture, but uploads are still not working.
http://ana-white.com/2013/05/plans/collapsible-potting-table

I have a set of bookshelves someone bought for my kids that are made like that. I still use them. They fold and store neatly out of the way when not in use, and are sturdy enough for me to stand on. (Long story.)

Oh nice! Not the standing on them part LOL. I've been looking for a way to better organise things in my room that are portable because I'm a renter, and lots of the things I'm finding would really work well for shows etc.

I have two folding bookcases that are exactly like this...I got them on clearance for cheaper than the wood costs and wish I could've gotten more. Printing these instructions out so I can make a few more! Thanks for posting this :)

I have two folding bookcases that are exactly like this...I got them on clearance for cheaper than the wood costs and wish I could've gotten more. Printing these instructions out so I can make a few more! Thanks for posting this :)

I've never seen these type available retail. Where did you find them?

Latest posts

Back