Incrtalent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incrtalent

Reaction score
Hi All!

It's been a while since I've been on again. I've been driving myself into the dirt trying to get the new website functioning properly. (And can I just say UGGGGHHH?). Here I thought "If I build it, they will come." Not so. Not a single sale! Although I have had a couple of wholesale inquiries. I don't think I'm showing up properly, and I guess it's hard to buy from the Invisible Girl.

But here's a question for you. I decided to get a little funky and do some skull soaps for Halloween. I used Go Planet Earth black "soap paints" to pain the eye and nose sockets. Has anyone every used soap paints before? They look very cool, but I'm afraid the second someone goes to use them, their hands are going to turn black! Let me know what kind of experiences you've had painting soap!

I'm going to try to check back here more often. I've just been so overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything else, I haven't had ANY extra time, especially with the kids back in school and all their various agendas!

Thanks for any input--

Sorry, have not used the paints but thought about. Email the vendor and ask about recs. Jump into the Halloween Swap and test them on us. :lol: :lol:

Digit

Back