INCI Decoder - Skincare Ingredients

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never believe in advertising that promises me good results from using cosmetics until I read its composition. Before I buy a face cream or hair shampoo, I carefully study the label and Google every unfamiliar ingredient. I'm wondering how well the program you recommended works. I will try it the next time I go to the store.
I could also use a program to decipher supplements. Right now, I am taking lutein which helps maintain eye health. Its composition is simple. But I always take a long time to study multivitamins to be sure they are not compatible with other medicines I take.

I am taking lutein which helps maintain eye health.
My husband started taking Lutein in his mid-50's to help follow the ball after his drive on the golf course. It worked for him. :thumbs:
I could also use a program to decipher supplements.
I get my supplements online from VItacost. You can use them for reliable information but then use Google to learn pros & cons, recommended dosage, cautions, etc. ;) For example, I Google "best brands for Biotin" to learn what I should be looking for in a supplement.

Latest posts

Back