In the pot swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tommysgirlo would be curious to see how it turned out if you wanted to post it :) it sounds like a cool concept especially with the mp and see through water.

@tommysgirlo would be curious to see how it turned out if you wanted to post it :) it sounds like a cool concept especially with the mp and see through water.
Sure. I was playing around and really didn't have enough of the clear MP so the water gets lost between the sand and the sky, which are much more thick. Some of my pieces broke apart when I cut them. All in all it was a good experiment. I'll definitely give it another try some day. First pic is in normal light, second one I set them in window so you could see thru.

20200824_153620.jpg20200824_153509.jpg

Sure. I was playing around and really didn't have enough of the clear MP so the water gets lost between the sand and the sky, which are much more thick. Some of my pieces broke apart when I cut them. All in all it was a good experiment. I'll definitely give it another try some day. First pic is in normal light, second one I set them in window so you could see thru.

View attachment 48889View attachment 48890
You are too hard on yourself - those are pretty cool looking, IMO.

Second what alioop said. To me mine is the stereotypical "beginner" themed soap that I wanted to check off. I think yours was creative and more original. I understand when you say its not how you envisioned it but its pretty how it turned out. Thanks for sharing it. 🤩

Latest posts

Back