In SM3 how do you add goatsmilk?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srenee

Reaction score
Hi. I've had CM3 for about a week now. How do you count your milks, and other liquids when creating your recipe? How do you change the water amount to account for the milk? Still trying to figure it all out, but having fun!

Is that SoapMaker3 that you're talking about? If so, add goat's milk to your inventory first.

Supplies
Show my Supplies
Additives
New Category

I set it up as Milks and all of my different milks are under that Category

Once that is set up, you can add milks to your recipe and tick the adjust water column and it will automatically deduct the milk portion away from the water portion.

Read the Help File too. :wink:

Yes if it's SoapMaker 3 just add it to your supplies. I LOVE that program, it's what I used to formulate my goats milk and orange blossom honey soap. The adjust water column will do the rest for you.

Bubbles, how do you get your specific gravities for the ingredients you add in soapmaker? I had to google for each item and look for MSDS, do you know of a better way? I'm still very new to the program and am learning.

Soapmaker 3 Adding Milks

Awesome! I figured it was pretty simple, just needed another brain to clear the bubbles out of my head :)

Thanks a ton.

Latest posts

Back