In need of prayer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only just seen this. I really hope the surgery goes well tomorrow. I hope you don't mind me sharing a personal experience? When I was in a life or death situation, my family were told I wouldn't make it. Everyone prayed for me (I'm not particularly religious) but I felt it, which I'll never be able to fully explain. It was one of the first things I said to my husband when I woke. It was a very special experience. I felt a wonderful warmth and no longer felt alone. Prayers make a huge difference. All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother.

Prayers and positive energy being sent your way, Kamahido, for your brother's continued improvement. Wishing him and his medical team all the best for tomorrow's surgery.

I've only just seen this. I really hope the surgery goes well tomorrow. I hope you don't mind me sharing a personal experience? When I was in a life or death situation, my family were told I wouldn't make it. Everyone prayed for me (I'm not particularly religious) but I felt it, which I'll never be able to fully explain. It was one of the first things I said to my husband when I woke. It was a very special experience. I felt a wonderful warmth and no longer felt alone. Prayers make a huge difference. All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother.

And I'm so hoping Kamahido's brother can feel we're all supporting him!

Back