Impression Mat Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Taking nominations for a suitable name for this soap - scented with 'breezes and sunshine' which smells a bit like 'clean linen' to me. I added some May Chang, just 'coz.
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG

I'd pay for that soap. But I won't use it. So I wouldn't buy it. I'll just look at ut here.

:p

It's gorgeous.. The scent suits it to. I'm not good with names though, but sea breeze comes to mind, or something like that.

If it weren't for the first word, I'd say 'Arsenic & Old Lace', but that would not go over with anyone except a select few, I am sure.

Love the look, though!

Blue Lace

Blue Sea & Old Lace

Asiatic Sea & Old Lace

Blue Sea & Old Lace

I guess I am just partial to old lace!

I'd pay for that soap. But I won't use it. So I wouldn't buy it. I'll just look at ut here.
LOL you remind me of some of my customers. When they tell me this though, I can usually talk them into buying 2 bars - 1 for display, one for use, and when the one for use is gone I tell them to come back and replace the dislpay, use it, and keep the rotation going. You would be surprised how often that actually works (at least in the beginning I was - now I would say it works probably 80% of the time, and it's just part of my sales pitch!) :)

How about Summer Breeze? Like the Seals and Crofts' song?
Beautiful soap and I think “Summer Breeze” is a great name - I get an image of the summer breeze blowing gently through lace curtains. I bought an impression mold, but I think that I need to get better at soapmaking before I try something that requires care and patience!

Back