Quantcast

Impression Mat Soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Dawni

Reaction score
I'd pay for that soap. But I won't use it. So I wouldn't buy it. I'll just look at ut here.

:p

It's gorgeous.. The scent suits it to. I'm not good with names though, but sea breeze comes to mind, or something like that.

KiwiMoose

Reaction score
I'd pay for that soap. But I won't use it. So I wouldn't buy it. I'll just look at ut here.

:p

It's gorgeous.. The scent suits it to. I'm not good with names though, but sea breeze comes to mind, or something like that.
Funny - I thought Seabreeze too ( it does have sea water in it)

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
If it weren't for the first word, I'd say 'Arsenic & Old Lace', but that would not go over with anyone except a select few, I am sure.

Love the look, though!

Blue Lace

Blue Sea & Old Lace

Asiatic Sea & Old Lace

Blue Sea & Old Lace

I guess I am just partial to old lace!

jcandleattic

Reaction score
LOL you remind me of some of my customers. When they tell me this though, I can usually talk them into buying 2 bars - 1 for display, one for use, and when the one for use is gone I tell them to come back and replace the dislpay, use it, and keep the rotation going. You would be surprised how often that actually works (at least in the beginning I was - now I would say it works probably 80% of the time, and it's just part of my sales pitch!) :)

Mobjack Bay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about Summer Breeze? Like the Seals and Crofts' song?
Beautiful soap and I think “Summer Breeze” is a great name - I get an image of the summer breeze blowing gently through lace curtains. I bought an impression mold, but I think that I need to get better at soapmaking before I try something that requires care and patience!

szaza

Reaction score
How about lacey breeze or breezy lace? Another gorgeous soap by kiwimoose[emoji475]