Imbolc Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmanuel

Reaction score
Hello evryone !

Here is my new soap , the Imbolc soap. Imbolc is a celtic holiday on the 1st february that is linked to purification and cleansing. For this soap I used a coco/olive oil base with a 10% superfat. The superfat is a sage infused oil. This soap is meant to purify the skin and thus contain a large percentage of very fine green and white clay (20% of of the oil mass). The scent has been designed to remind of fresh grass using essential oil of clary sage, essential oil of aspic lavender and pepermint.

This soap is 100% based on natural ingredient (no synthetic fragrance, no hydrogenated oils, no synthetic pigment), 100% of plant base ingredients are organic , no palm oil.
89553958_509686493284238_8697522393188401152_o.jpg

Great job and I love the name. I would love to hear how it performs for you.
I cannot fully tell you as it needs to cure but I tried soap with a similar amount and grade of clay : it's not at all scratchy as I fear it would be, it was very smooth , just the right level of exfoliation. My skin tend to take a parchment texture after.

Back