Images in threads - encouraged

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Prysm

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all - I just want to say this so all members can see it. If you have an image or small video to upload to a post you are making - it is liked, appreciated and encouraged.
You can put an image in the media and share via a link to it in a thread if you wish or if you'll be using it a lot.

But, we do have the server space and encourage the images in a post. If an old time member says otherwise, they may be operating from old outlooks when we did not have as much server room. So, you can always refer them to this post so they can update their knowledge.

Now I'm off to look at some of your soap photos.

MellonFriend

Reaction score
What about the "what soapy thing did you do today" thread? Are photos still being discouraged there?

Edit: Just saw your answer over in that thread. Never mind. 😊 Thanks for putting out this reminder!

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the "what soapy thing did you do today" thread? Are photos still being discouraged there?

Edit: Just saw your answer over in that thread. Never mind. 😊 Thanks for putting out this reminder!
Can you link that post in What Soapy Things? I cannot find it and I went back several pages. I only found the one on What Bath & Body...

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LynetteO

Reaction score
I have no trouble finding the thread itself, it's the post that you mentioned that I cannot find. Are you sure you saw it there in the Soapy Things thread? I searched back several pages and there does not seem to be a post there from Prysm at all.
I too could not find the post. I looked through quite a few pages & did a search for @Prysm & was still unable to locate any reference to images in that particular thread.

MellonFriend

Reaction score
I have no trouble finding the thread itself, it's the post that you mentioned that I cannot find. Are you sure you saw it there in the Soapy Things thread? I searched back several pages and there does not seem to be a post there from Prysm at all.
Oh my bad, I should have read your question better. I am unable to find it either. Maybe I saw it in the bath and body thread and thought I was on What Soapy Thing. 🤷‍♀️ Clarification, please, @Prysm! 😗

Reaction score
Post #249 in What Bath & Body Thing Have You Done Today.