I'm so Lazy that I ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so lazy that I pushed all my son's toys under the table where we won't step on em at least until I can stow them away properly tomorrow....

Unless he gets to them first lol

I'm so lazy that I will text one of the kids when I need something on another floor of the house, and wait two hours for them to read my text and bring it to me.

I've also been known to wrap sandwich meat around a cheese stick because making a whole sandwich is too much work...

I'm so lazy that I will text one of the kids when I need something on another floor of the house, and wait two hours for them to read my text and bring it to me.

I've also been known to wrap sandwich meat around a cheese stick because making a whole sandwich is too much work...

Ok, you must be my Sister because I was going to post this but didn't want anyone to know how REALLY lazy I was snicker snicker.

I'm so lazy that I call the kiddo down to me, say I need a hug and then say " well while you are here, can you pick up that pen that fell on the floor in front of me... I have a kitty on my lap and can't move"

BWEHAHAHHAHA

That's just called being a mom. You have moons left to this cycle. :D

I'm so lazy that I made a cup of coffee instead of a proper breakfast.

Wait, isn't this what we are suppose to do ? LOL

I'm so lazy that I watch the weather in Autumn to see when the Wind will becoming so I don't have to rake the leaves ...................... which btw, I have NO TREES in my yard and my neighbors don't rake :mad:

That's not lazy, that's a low-carb sandwich. Btwy, try adding a pickle spear to that. :)

Went to make Egg Salad with my HB eggs and ended up with just eating plain sliced HB eggs.
I've done that! Warm in the MW with butter, salt & pepper. Mmmm.
That's not lazy, that's a low-carb sandwich. Btwy, try adding a pickle spear to that. :)
I'm likin' this sandwich idea! Yum!
sometimes I'm too lazy to get up to go the bathroom and then when I finally do, have a battle with self control getting there on time.
I hear ya! I got over that with this little ditty... "Tinkle at the first inkle."
I'm so lazy most of the time that "stopping to smell the roses" is becoming my life style.

:smallshrug: Who knew that you all were just like me ?
I wait till lat second to potty AND just want to be doing nothing but happy things in the outdoors (garden, chickens, walking in the woods) .

I'm so lazy on the weekends that if I don't have to go anywhere I stay in PJ's all weekend, and don't shower.......... then tell myself I am just saving water (while also trying to avoid cleaning the tub)

I have seen those @amd but they are usually small slices and slip right out.
Murphy's Law follows me so if there is an inkling chance for soemthing to go wrong it is ME that it happens to ;)

That’s my daily lunch! So much easier, isn’t it!?

:smallshrug: Who knew that you all were just like me ?
I wait till lat second to potty AND just want to be doing nothing but happy things in the outdoors (garden, chickens, walking in the woods) .

I'm so lazy on the weekends that if I don't have to go anywhere I stay in PJ's all weekend, and don't shower.......... then tell myself I am just saving water (while also trying to avoid cleaning the tub)
Lol, some of these are hilarious (because I've done them too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]). I understand the potty issue. Our bathroom is right next to the bedroom but when I'm comfy and cozy with a good book or a movie, it seems like it's miles away. I'm so lazy on the weekends that I don't even bother with PJs. I just hang out in my undies. Once the clothes come off after work on Friday, they don't go back on until they have to on Monday morning! Unless of course, I HAVE to leave the house before Monday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back