I'm new! Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christijr2

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found this place! I watch you tube videos and I try to read as much info as I can about making homemade soaps!! I really want to know how to make a rice shampoo bar because I've been using rice water on my hair but it's just really messy and I think a shampoo bar would be awesome! I only have done melt and pour. Never worked with lye. And so not understand alot of the jargon used here yet!! Lol I'm really glad I found you all! I've been interested in soap and body wash making for a while now! Happy holidays to everyone and can't wait to make new friends!!

Christi

Hi Christi, Welcome. It takes a while to get use to smf, if you click on the new member introductions you will find the acronym and abbreviation thread above your post to help you out and there is also the search engine at the top of the page on the right hand side. You will also find a lot of info in the beginners section.

Hello! I am new here as well and interested in somewhat the same things. I have watched so many YouTube videos! I have made 2 hot process soaps so far and have a bunch of supplies on order to start making my own shampoo...I am hoping I can perfect it to a shampoo I really like!

Back