Im new here!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's Kit

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Kit. I joined after finding the forum while trying to find information on different types of oils. I have not made any soap yet. I just bought my scale, laser thermometer, and stick blender a few days ago. While I have never made soap, I have made nail polish and a few batches of bath bombs. Currently I make pin back buttons and want to expand to something that is more widely desired by people. I have watched soap making videos for a few years, mostly royalty soaps, and decided that I really wanted to at least give it a try. It is nice to meet you all and I look forward to learning to not only make beautiful soap buy also to master the art of crafting my own recipes!

Hello! I'm Kit. I joined after finding the forum while trying to find information on different types of oils. I have not made any soap yet. I just bought my scale, laser thermometer, and stick blender a few days ago. While I have never made soap, I have made nail polish and a few batches of bath bombs. Currently I make pin back buttons and want to expand to something that is more widely desired by people. I have watched soap making videos for a few years, mostly royalty soaps, and decided that I really wanted to at least give it a try. It is nice to meet you all and I look forward to learning to not only make beautiful soap buy also to master the art of crafting my own recipes!
Hi Kit! Welcome to this forum. Have you had time to make your first soap yet? There is a new discussion area for Cricut users. Wasn't sure if your button backs were made using a machine like that or not. Enjoy your day!

Latest posts

Back