I'm New Here, Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MellonFriend

Reaction score
Hi there! I became interested in soap making because I have a small herd of goats which I milk, and I'd like start making goat milk soap. I'm in the research stage and I know I'll have a lot of questions. I'm very intrigued by all the combinations of ingredients, scents, and colors soap making has to offer. Thanks for having me! 🤗

They’re doing really well! I haven’t been on social media in months. Life got soooo overwhelmingly busy that I had to duck out. In the meantime, I sold my problem neurotic goat, Ruby, and all’s peaceful now. Orla is a great matriarch when it’s just her and her firstborn and my 2 bucks! Noelle and Orla are due to kid in 1-2 weeks so we will have milk again! How are your goats doing?

That's great to hear that your herd is doing well. Mine are all doing fantastic. My two does kidded for the first time this past spring so we have been loving having milk for the first time. 🤤 I'm sure we'd love to see your does and new babies over on TGS when kidding time comes around!

Latest posts

Back