I'm new and want to sell my soaps online. Any advice for me?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE my etsy shop! I have made tons of new regular customers as well as wholesale accounts.

I'm with Tab, I love, love, love my etsy store! :!: :D I have done better than I could have dreamed about! :D :D I thought about a personal web site, and I think I'll just stick with Etsy for now! Thank you Tab for being the one to suggest it to me 3 months ago, I owe you big time! :wink:

Paul.... :) :wink:

Tabitha said:
(Commission?)

You have a free soap coming in the swap box from me! There you go! You want a TOG Mold for your M&P? Seriously. Dragonflyprincess bought one for her M&P. I'll be glad to send you a log mold, Tab! Just pay shipping is all!

Paul.... :) :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
Dragonflyprincess bought one for her M&P.

What about me?? :) I have a 1 lb TOG mold for M&P, and have a slab mold shipping out today!

You are TOO kind! I don't make enough soap to need a mold though. I am sure the lav/vanilla will be lovely! I don't make much soap. I am a B&Ber and only keep a modest amount of soap on hand incase I need to whip a bar up.

Bath & Body, I do lotions, scrubs, mists, lip balms, deodorant, etc.

Hehe, this forum is where I got hooked on Etsy too. I have been lurking here a while and only registered today.

Latest posts

Back