I'm Back!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerGeorge

Reaction score
Two years ago we moved my pregnant daughter into our home from an unstable situation. Her stuff filled my garage workspace and the new grand baby has filled our time (and hearts) since.

Well, Mama and baby girl are moving to their own apartment at the end of May. The withdrawal won't be too bad because we're still babysitting every night while Mama works. And they're only a mile away.

On the plus side, I'll soon get my workspace back so I can start making soap again. I've been having to use Tone and Yardley for about a year now.

Anyway, I hope I'm welcome back.
20200308_152232~2.jpg

Welcome back Brewer George. I was wondering what happened to you. I am glad you were able to rescue your daughter and what a wonderful present you received. Your granddaughter is an absolutely doll. The granddaughter I practically raised had a Little Tykes and she loved it. Enjoy the little one, I know you will.

Welcome back! You have been missed! But you were gone for a marvelous reason! Such a precious child! And, having moved back in with my parents under similar circumstances, let me assure you that it will be you and that child ganging up on that poor mother. You will let that grandchild get away with things you would NEVER have let your children get away with.

My baby is 11 and she is adolescenting. 😭

I teach middle school Sunday school and youth group. 11-14 is my favorite age to work with. They change so much over those few years. It is fascinating to watch their personalities go from "child" to "adult." Be patient-- it will be over before you know it! ❤

As for "terrible twos," I thought three was more exhausting!

Latest posts

Back