i'm back...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WilsonFamilyPicnic

Reaction score
well, i got married about 3 weeks ago, seems like so much longer though! anywho, was realy crazy right before the wedding, but we got through it. went on a short honeymoon to berkely springs, wv and came back and my new husband went back to work thursday morning....i get a call from him thursday at lunch time telling me, he's on his way home he got fired. long ridiculous story made short: 2 people at work don't like him, he gets along with everyone else there...anyway, he left early on wed before the wedding to come home and help get things ready since the ceremony was at the house and i was stressing out and having things like ocular migraines happening and other odd health concerns that i won't mention....so, they threw a fit that he left early and was fired the first day back from the honeymoon. also, the company was having a bad financial time, they let a few other guys go a month before that so i think they were looking for a way to get rid of someone else....

so, i have been trying to pick up some extra tours and massage appointments.

and we had decided to start selling soap and other bath goodies, but with this sudden change in plans, we've pushed that plan forward a little bit, so we did our first local market on saturday. it went pretty well, so that was very encouraging. so, hence part of my absence was making boatloads of soaps to sell.

and i see there were some major change sicne i was gone, i need to get caught up....

Welcome back!

We have added a suppliers ad area to the forum as well as a recipe (food) area.

Congrats and welcome back!

Bummer about the job news, :cry: But like Ian said... a window will open!

Welcome back and congrats from me, too.

That does stink about his job. :cry: If I lived closer, I would call you for a massage. I need one every other day.

I have best wishes for you two that everything will pick up quickly. Take care of yourself now.

Digit

well, he was denied unemployment! they said leaving early was "willful midconduct"! but that's fine, he has a second interview on monday, with a company that sounds great doing something he'd really enjoy. and i know karma will turn around and bite them in the behind...

I will keep my fingers crossed and am sending lots of positive thoughts your way..

and Congratulations on your wedding!!!

Joanne

WilsonFamilyPicnic said:
well, he was denied unemployment! they said leaving early was "willful midconduct"! but that's fine, he has a second interview on monday, with a company that sounds great doing something he'd really enjoy. and i know karma will turn around and bite them in the behind...
Bummer :( Good luck to you guys with the interview!

Latest posts

Back